Vander Haeghen & C° – The Art of Insuring Passions is a Brussels underwriting agency specialized in the coverage of prestige vehicles, oldtimers, motorcycles, high-end homes and many other risks (www.vdh.be). Created in 1997, it now employs 28 people and collaborates with more than 700 brokers.
We are actively looking for an “Underwriter” to reinforce the “CARS” team that manages one of the largest portfolios of exotic vehicles in Belgium!
Are you looking for a dynamic and family atmosphere in a recognized Belgian company? Would you like to be part of a close-knit team within a human-size company that respects the balance between private and professional life? Then you’ve come to the right place.
- You analyze and evaluate the risks
- You advise and determine the conditions under which risks can be accepted
- You establish quality offers.
- You ensure the negotiations with the client and the broker as well as the active follow-up of the offers.
- You draw up the complete file and are in permanent contact with the production and claims department.
- You ensure technical follow-up and adapt the contracts by negotiating with the client and the broker.
- You develop new markets
- You develop a strong relationship with your customers by highlighting your company and the values of the company.
- You are dynamic, motivated, positive and communicative.
- You are passionate about the automotive sector
- You are able to work as part of a team while working independently
- Your critical and analytical mind allows you to direct the file management towards the appropriate solution.
- Your good stress resistance allows you to efficiently manage a large number of files simultaneously.
- You are bilingual FR/NL
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in the insurance sector
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- An attractive salary package
- Numerous extra-legal advantages
- Flexible schedule