Classic Car Protection
What vehicles are covered?
This product is for collectible vehicles that are 25 years or older.
What value is insured?
The value insured is the real value as decided by an expert.
What are the insurance policies offered?
- Static Risk:
- Fire, theft and vandalism by breaking into the garage, forces of nature and water damage.
- The cover is only designed for vehicles that will stay in the garage and are not registered to be driven on the road.
- All Risks Covered Partial:
- Fire, theft, vandalism by breaking into the garage, forces of nature, water damage, broken glass, collisions with animals and wild animals.
- All Risks Covered Full:
- Material damage, theft, fire, water damage, broken glass, forces of nature, vandalism, collisions with animals and wild animals.
- Participation in touristic rally’s or regular rally’s with an average speed of less than 50 km/h.
What decrease in value is applied to the insured vehicle?
There is no decrease in value for the duration of the contract. (It is recommended to have the vehicle re-evaluated every two years). For vehicles with an insured value of greater than €75,000 VAT included, in case of total loss due to physical damage or fire the compensation will be increased to 110% of the agreed value of the vehicle affected.
Who is this cover for?
This cover is for drivers who are aged between 25 and 70 years old.
What is the excess of this cover?
- Material damage:
- 1% of the insured valued with a minimum of €300 and a maximum of €3,000.
- 2% of the insured value with a minimum of €600 and a maximum of €6,000 if the driver is younger than 25 years old at the time of the accident.
- Loss of cover if the driver is younger than 21 years old at the time of the accident.
- 1% of the insured value with a minimum of €300 and a maximum of €3,000.
- Broken glass:
- For the repair of a chip no excess will be applied.
- For the replacement of the windscreen, the excess will be 10% of the damage with a minimum of €150.
What anti-theft protections or mechanisms are there to be installed?
Depending on the value and the characteristics of the vehicle: circuit breaker, steering lock, VV1, VV2, TT3, TT4 or a combination of these systems.
What are the conditions applied for owners of many vehicles?
For the owners of fleets of collectible vehicles we offer tailor-made solutions. Reductions are applied according to the number of vehicles and the total value of the fleet.
What documents are needed to be able to apply for this cover?
- A completed proposal, signed by the policy holder;
- An expert valuation of the car with photos;
- A copy of the driver/s driving licence;
- A certificate of the alarm system and/or the anti-theft system;
- A certificate of the claims history.
Enjoy our tailored vehicle assistance as an extension of your All Risks Covered Insurance policy