What vehicles are covered?
This product is for sports car that are between 10 and 25 years old.
What is the value insured?
The value insured is the value determined by an expert appraisal.
What are the insurance policies offered?
- Static Risk:
- Fire, theft and vandalism by breaking into the garage, forces of nature and water damage
- The cover is only provided in the garage at the address on the contract
- This cover is only designed for vehicles that are not registered to be driven on the road
- All Risks Covered Partial:
- Fire, theft, vandalism by breaking into the garage, forces of nature, water damage, broken glass, collisions with animals and wild animals
- All Risks Covered Full:
- Material damage, theft, fire, water damage, broken glass, forces of nature, vandalism, collisions with animals and wild animals
- Participation in touristic rally’s or regular rally’s with an average speed of less than 50 km/h
What decrease in value is applied to the insured vehicle?
In case of total loss, of theft or attempted theft, no decrease will be applied during the first 24 months following the date of the first release of the vehicle or following the date of the vehicles expert report. From the 25th month, a decrease of 1% will be applied. The policy holder always has the possibility of having their vehicle re-assessed when they wish, preferably this occurs every 2 years. As soon as an appraisal is carried out and approved by the insurer, the insured value will again be evaluated and no decrease will be applied during the next 24 months.
Who is this cover for?
The cover is for drivers who are between 30 and 70 years old.
What is the excess of this cover?
- Material damage: 2% of the value insured with a minimum of €500
- x 4 if the driver is less than 21 years old at the time of the accident.
- x 3 if the driver is less than 25 years old at the time of the accident.
- x 2 if the driver is less than 30 years old at the time of the accident.
- Vandalism: 2% of the value insured with a minimum of €500
- Broken glass:
- For the repair of a chip no excess will be applied.
- For the replacement of the windscreen, the excess will be 10% of the damage with a minimum of €150.
What anti-theft protections or mechanisms are there to install?
- Depending on the value and the characteristics of the vehicle: Circuit breaker, steering lock, VV1, VV2, TT3, TT4 or a combination of these systems.
What are the conditions applied for owners of many vehicles?
- For young timer fleet owners we offer tailor-made solutions. Reductions are applied according to the number of vehicles and the total value of the fleet.
What documents are needed to be able to apply for this cover?
- A completed proposal, signed by the policy holder;
- An expert valuation of the car with photos;
- A copy of the driver/s driving licence;
- A certificate of the alarm system and/or the anti-theft system;
- A certificate of the claims history.